Face Masks Cotton Pleated
Don't just get any mask, have an impact on the life of another woman who has also had her life changed by this pandemic.
She however, started in a much more vulnerable position and with making these masks and maintaining economic empowerment she is showing resilience and courage and feed her family.
This range is all sourced from business employing survivors of human trafficking.
Today your support is needed more that ever before!
- Three layer 100% soft handloom cotton mask
- Twill cotton drawstring for a comfortable custom fit over the ears.
- Inner layers are a soft white cotton lining.
- Washable and reusable.
- Available in one size for adults.
- Handloom woven cotton is sourced from WFTO certified Freeset, India. Manufacturing by Freedom Business, Swahlee in Northern India
Made by Swahlee in North India.
*Whilst our masks have been designed with the recommendations for masks in mind, please note that these masks are not FDA approved and are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting nor to replace medical-grade PPE.
The DHHS recommends the use of face masks to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
These are a personal care product and cannot be exchanged or returned.