Face Masks with Filter
Don't just get any mask, have an impact on the life of another woman who has also had her life changed by this pandemic.
She however, started in a much more vulnerable position and with making these masks and maintaining economic empowerment she is showing resilience and courage and feed her family.
This range is all sourced from business employing survivors of human trafficking.
Today your support is needed more that ever before!
- Two layers of waterproof muslin fabric
- Pocket for the removable filter which is NOT WASHABLE
- Loose weave cotton on the inner layer for absorption.
- Elastic stretch side ear loops.
Description of Filter
- PM 2.5 filters are activated carbon filters made in Thailand.
- They are generally used to reduct pollution particles such as dust
- Are not PPE
- Disposable, not reusable.
- Replacement depends on usage, but usually around 1 week. These can be purchase online through Amazon
Made in Northern Thailand by Thai Village
Whilst our masks have been designed with consideration of advice for reusable masks, please note that these masks are not FDA approved and are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting nor to replace medical-grade PPE.
The DHHS recommends the use of face masks to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
These are a personal care product and cannot be exchanged or returned.